Monday 2 December 2013

Our Favorite Q & A ! And the winner of our Swag Bag from our Sponsor Dori's Diamonds!

Ladies & Gentleman ! Meet Rhi Blossom , A very talented and beautiful model in British Columbia, Agency: Charles Stuart International. 

Can you believe she is only 16 years old!? 

This is how she introduces her self! "Hi! I'm Rhi Blossom :3 I am a young, and fairly experienced alien (model) who space travels often and sits on stars. Stay raddd! "

We ALSO! Have chosen her to be the winner of our Swag Bag from one of our sponsors Dori's Diamonds!!


Check out this Q & A we had with her, she has an incredible out look and an even more impressive Portfolio! 

Explain your self in 5 words?
-esoteric-introverted-creative-literate-open minded

What “style” genre would you consider your self to be? 
I am of my own style and/or genre. My style changes and grows as i do and is unique to myself. I believe everyone has their own style which only they can describe simply by living.

Where did your  name come from?
I decided on the stage name Rhi Blossom because I adore metaphors and Gwen Stefani. Rhi is just my nickname but the Blossom bit came from a Gwen song in which she says "born to blossom, bloom to perish". For me, this signified that you are always growing and changing and if you stop doing both of those things, then it's safe to assume you're dead. That's how I interpreted it anyway  []

What age were you when it hit you to want to become who you are today?
Simply put, I have always wanted to be the person I am today. I say that because I content with my current self and am truly happy at this time in my life. As far as modelling goes, the idea really interested me when I was first scouted at 14 for since I was a small child I was always enthralled by fashion and style, and I still am! Modelling was definitely a lucky way to get in on the industry i've always dreamt of being a part of and I really don't know how I became contender but i am so happy to be where I am now.

What are or who are some of your influences/inspiration ?
Marilyn Manson, Gwen Stefani, Grimes, Dita Von Teese, Cara Delevingne, and my friends inspire the heck outta me! Books, exploring, poetry, and forests have a great impact on me as well.

How long has your business been around?
I became interested in modelling when I was 15 years old, having been scouted several times during that year. However, I only really got serious about it when I signed with Charles Stuart International which was about a month and a half ago. I have now been in the business seriously for 1.5 months and I utterly adore it.

What is your plan for the next year? How do you plan on expanding?
My master plan will always be to keep being my crazy self, to work hard and have fun with radtastic people along the way! I also hope to travel to Asia later this year so stay tuned ;3

Where do you see your self in five years?
Running around to castings and shoots with a burger in one hand and my composition book in the other hehe.

What kind of people are drawn to your work?  
I have a Facebook page, a twitter account, and instagram. I can't quite define those who engage in my work because there really seems to be a large variety of awesome humans who support me and who are amused by my work (thank you all!!). Everyone is quite different from one another and I love seeing that diversity on my pages because it offers so many perspectives with which I can better myself and my work.
  
Favorite place you have traveled?
I love Portugal. The people are so friendly in my grandmother's home town and I enjoy living amongst quaint little houses and going for jaunts on roads made of stone.

Have you traveled for your work?
Any impressive accomplishments you’d like to brag about?
I suppose a most recent accomplishment would be that I got 8 callbacks at Faces West for my first year ^_^

Do you have any fun adventures coming up?
Plenty of shoots and things. Those are always adventures of their own. As I mentioned before though, I may be going to Asia (fingers crossed)

What does your product say about you? what do you try to get across in the way you do business? 
I have always valued individualism, professionalism, and kindness, so I try to embrace all of those in my brand.

Do you have any pets?
I have a dog named Digger who is the queen bee,really. Her pastimes include napping, being carried for walks, and biting her pikachu toy.

What’s your favorite bar to go to ? 
I'm not really into drinking. I prefer milk :3 I'm not allowed in most because i'm 16 but does Dairy Queen count? I go there loads!

What’s your dream vacation destination ? 
Brazil. The energy, the culture, and the people fascinate me. It would inspire great ideas and new adventures i think.

If there’s one place/thing in the world that makes you feel most safe, where/what is it?

I like being on the roof of any building. It is quiet and peaceful and away from the world, in a sense. I like to watch the people below as they live and laugh and play on what seems to be my own little world. Roofs are nice to think on too, because there is always so much to see and feel and smell, and yet so little to distract you from these beautiful happenings.

To Connect With Rhi ...

Twitter:  @rhiblossom
Instagram: @rhiblossom


Photo Credits: 
Close up image:
Photo by Jason Mordeno 
Makeup by Sara Lau

Full body image:
Photo by Machuca Photography
Makeup/Styling by Rhi blossom



No comments:

Post a Comment