Monday 2 December 2013

Can we talk about Wildfox Couture for a moment ?



Wildfox has been one of my favorite brands for a few years now, and every collection that is released makes me fall in love, even more than before.
Wildfox is and LA made brand inspired by an “American vintage” look. This international brand has been catching the eyes of all types of trendsetting youngsters, all the way to famous celebrities.
Wildfox also had the chance to collaborate with the well known designer Jeffrey Campbell, releasing a collection of to die for shoes !
They have a wide range of collections filled with colorful, youthful looks that fall under affordable fashion.
I have had my eye on the “Wildfox Bel Air” Sunglasses lately (also worn by Hannah Beth). I cannot wait to order a pink pair!
I am enjoying every piece this season, and so should you!
Check out www.wildfoxcouture.com for the recent collections and press!
Sincerely,
- Miss Von C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment