Monday 2 December 2013

                                                   Ladies & Gentleman Meet Danae Dumontet 
Explain your self in 5 words?
  • Fun, friendly, outgoing, crazy and loving! (And positive!!) 
What “style” genre would you consider your self to be?
  • Probably preppy, but it really depends on the day and the mood I'm in!
Where did your company name come from?
  • Well, my company name is my own name. So I guess it came form my parents! ;)
What age were you when it hit you to want to become who you are today?
What are or who are some of your influences/inspiration ?
  • One of my old coworkers and good friends, Sharon Amos was my biggest influence with getting into modeling. Without her, I may have never started. I continue to be inspired every day by all of the amazing people around me. Every day is a blessing and I can't help but smile. :)
How long has your business been around?
  • About eight months, give or take!
What is your plan for the next year? How do you plan on expanding?
  • Within the next year I am hoping to have some more published images, and maybe even work abroad! I have a few other projects on the go which will be revealed in the new year. (Keep your eyes peeled on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/danaecdumontet ! )
Where do you see your self in five years?
  • In five years? Who knows! There are endless possibilities. 
What kind of people are drawn to your work? 
  • I believe that all kinds of people in and out of the fashion industry have the potential to be drawn to my work. I do my best to be versatile and peak everybody's interests. I market myself through both Model Mayhem (http://www.modelmayhem.com/3097690) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/danaecdumontet) - I always tell people that I am a caveman due to my lack of Instagram and Twitter accounts. Maybe one day! :)
Favorite place you have traveled?
  • Unfortunately I have not yet traveled as much as I would like to. But out of everywhere I have been, I would have to say Quebec. The people there are amazing.
Have you traveled for your work?
  • Not yet - hopefully soon!
Any impressive accomplishments you’d like to brag about?
  • I am someone with a ton of perseverance - I work hard to make every day a productive one. It's the every day accomplishments that mean the most to me - they are the building blocks for my entire life and allow me to succeed in my goals. 
Do you have any fun adventures coming up?
  • Nothing too out there, mostly some skiing this Winter and I'll take it from there!
What does your product say about you? what do you try to get across in the way you do business?
  • I do my best to be a professional when it comes to a gig. But I also like to be myself and have fun with it! I hope that women can be inspired by my look and feel strong and confident about themselves.
Do you have any pets? I don't! But I would love to get one.
What’s your favorite bar to go to ?
  • To be honest, I'm not much of a drinker! When I go out, my friends usually pick the location.
What’s your dream vacation destination ?
  • It's a bit of a cliche, but Paris. I have always been drawn to the idea of it. 
If there’s one place/thing in the world that makes you feel most safe, where/what is it? 
My parent's home. I love my family more than anything in the world, and I know that they are always there for me. :)
Photo Credits: Photographer Nick Mori, with hair, make-up and styling done by Elham Mousav

No comments:

Post a Comment