Monday 2 December 2013

Ladies & Gentleman! Meet Shannen Elizabeth! 

Explain your self in 5 words? ...hmm how about 3? 'Classy, Sassy (and a bit) Smart-assy
What “style” genre would you consider your self to be? Im eclectic. I like classic Audrey Hepburn style, biker chick, modern and trendy, as well as avant garde and glamourous.
Where did your company name come from? I am my company lol so... My parents
What age were you when it hit you to want to become who you are today? I cant even remember.. since I was a young child I knew I wanted to be an actress. I love art and fashion, so modelling and acting just became such a huge passion for me. Its where I feel most 'at home' and comfortable with myself.
What are or who are some of your influences/inspiration ? I LOVE Meryl Streep, and Cate Blanchett(acting) and of course Kate Moss(modelling) Shes very petite.. well shes considered petite, shes still taller then me! LOL
How long has your business been around? Ive been acting since I was 11.
What is your plan for the next year? How do you plan on expanding? My plan for the next year is just to keep networking, auditioning, get on set as much as possible and too not sweat the small stuff!!
Where do you see your self in five years? Hopefully, Ill have a nice gig on a local TV series. Im also a mother, so something stable on set, where I can balance work and family would be ideal... and who knows... possibly engaged!
What kind of people are drawn to your work? How do you market your self? Do you have a online shop? local store? I know a lot of people (locally) in the film/TV and fashion biz here.. I think we have a good network here in Vancouver and those who are passionate about film, fashion and art are the ones who see what I do and appreciate it. I am represented by Premiere Talent Management(FILM&TV) and CHARLES STUART INTERNATIONAL(MODELLING) I also have my own webpage:
Favorite place you have traveled? I havent really left Vancouver much! LOL But I would love to travel Europe someday... so far Ive gotten as far as Mexico.. But I had a blast!
Have you traveled for your work? Yes. Ive traveled mainly within Canada
Any impressive accomplishments you’d like to brag about? hmm.. how about being a single working mother?! Honestly my daughter is probably my best accomplishment. Shes such a well rounded little lady. Im very proud of her.
Do you have any fun adventures coming up? I have some stuff in the works! But... you'll have to wait and see
What does your product say about you? what do you try to get across in the way you do business? I try to keep a diverse portfolio in acting as well as modelling. I want to make sure I show my range so Im not limited. Im honest, hardworking, and always a professional... but Im definitely not boring! and I think my work shows that.
Do you have any pets? YES!! I have 2 cats...Id have more if I could. Im a crazy cat lady
What’s your favorite bar to go to ? Im not really a bar girl.... Id rather have a nice dinner, and glass of wine with friends.
What’s your dream vacation destination ? Paris, Rome, or Greece!!
If there’s one place/thing in the world that makes you feel most safe, where/what is it? hmm... probably in my boyfriends arms.. I know that sounds cheesy.. but hes trained in martial arts so, I feel pretty safe with him lol




No comments:

Post a Comment