Monday 2 December 2013


Ladies & Gentleman Meet Nicole Pearson! 

Explain your self in 5 words? 
Childish, Hard Working, Friendly , Punctual, Honest

What “style” genre would you consider your self to be?
Fashion - But I want to explore more into the dark and edgy, possibly boudoir

 What age were you when it hit you to want to become who you are today? 
Still don't know who I am. I am continuously growing and learning about myself everyday

What are or who are some of your influences/inspiration ? 
Kassandra Shultz, Twiggy

How long have you been modelling for?  - Been modelling since April

What is your plan for the next year? 
Graduate, find a full time job, and a permanent place :)
Book some more modelling photoshoots, and possibly take some photography classes of my own

How do you plan on expanding? 
By getting my name out there and meeting as many people as I can.
I love going to shoots to see other people work, it is a beautiful and wonderful thing.

Where do you see your self in five years? 
Hopefully working full time, I am contemplating moving  so I am hoping I am closer to that goal.

What kind of people are drawn to your work? 
Photographers who love simplicity and natural beauty.
I tend to laugh a lot on set and bring my personality through in all my photos

How do you market your self?
I have a Modelling Facebook page
Model Mayhem page
Meeting people - starting conversations with friends of friends

Favorite place you have traveled?
Jamaica and Disneyland 

 Any impressive accomplishments you’d like to brag about?
My first time modelling was for a lingerie store on runway

 Do you have any fun adventures coming up? 
Define adventure ? :) Graduating, and celebrating by going to disneyland are my definition

What does your product say about you?
Friendly, adaptable and willing to learn and grow

 what do you try to get across in the way you do business?
My personality, my ability to listen 

 Do you have any pets?
1 Cat - 14 awesome years!

 What’s your favorite bar to go to ? 
West - I love to summer patio!

What’s your dream vacation destination ?
Thailand, Japan, Ireland and/or Greece

 If there’s one place/thing in the world that makes you feel most safe, where/what is it?
Being on a beach (Sounds silly) but nothing is more calming or relaxing than just laying there watching the world go by

B&W photo:
Photographer: Iconic Images 
Model: Nicole (Joy) Pearson
Location: Nose Hill Park
Styling: Nicole (Joy) Pearson

Red / Steampunk:
Photographer: 2pts
Model: Nicole (Joy) Pearson
Location: Studio
Hair: Jessica Bourke
Styling: Nicole (Joy) Pearson

Modelling Facebook Page:

Model Mayhem:


No comments:

Post a Comment