Monday 2 December 2013

Ladies & Gentleman Meet Krystel Lipani

Explain yourself in 5 words?
Adventurous, independent, loyal, reliable, fun

What “style” genre would you consider yourself to be?
Timeless, elegant style

Where did your company name come from? 
It's my last name, Lipani.

What age were you when it hit you to want to become who you are today?  I've always wanted to be self-sufficient.  I was 12 when I started working odd jobs to make some spending money.  I was bound to become an entrepreneur one day.

What are or who are some of your influences/inspiration ? 
My inspiration is my mother.  She taught me to be frugal and to save my money.

How long has your business been around?
Lipani Skincare was founded July 1st of this year.

What is your plan for the next year? How do you plan on expanding?
My plans for next year is to develop customer relationships. 
I also plan on carrying more skincare products and adding to my cosmetics line.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
In 5 years, I will be able to focus on market development and will do this by introducing my products into the U.S. market.

What kind of people are drawn to your work? How do you market yourself?
People who health conscious. 
My company's slogan is, 'Where Health Meets Beauty.'

Do you have a online shop? local store? 
I have an online shop.  www.lipaniskincare.com

Favorite place you have traveled?
Machu Picchu, in Peru

Have you traveled for your work?
Not yet.  But I plan to in the new year.

Any impressive accomplishments you’d like to brag about?
I'm pretty proud of having built Lipani Skincare from the ground up.  It's been a learning experience.

Do you have any fun adventures coming up?
Always.  I travel somewhere new every year.  This year it's the Canary Islands in Spain.

What does your product say about you? What do you try to get across in the way you do business?
My product projects an image of timeless beauty. 
I want women to be aware of the health concerns related to parabens found in many skincare products on the market today.

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have 2 dogs.  A beautiful female Pitbull name Kimura and a male Presa Canario named Kingston.

What’s your favorite bar to go to ?
I'm a home body.  I don't go out.

What’s your dream vacation destination ?
Italy.  It's where my roots are from.

If there’s one place/thing in the world that makes you feel most safe, where/what is it? 
At home with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment